Thursday, April 07, 2005

Maggie & Jacques


Love in the air~ Posted by Hello

Maggie is such a sweet heart! I met her in 2000 when she and Jacques were visiting Jeff in Taiwan, as you can see, Maggie & Jacques were like sitting pretty far from each other, they just started dating days before the Taiwan trip, and of course the relationship is still going very sweet & strong! Cute cute cute couple!

Maggie also helped alooooooooot for my wedding, she, Jacques, Harriet(Abun) & my dear bro Terry all flew to Taiwan from HongKong to celebrate it with us, I OWE YOU GUYS MILLIONS! And I'm so sorry that I haven't organized those thousand photos online yet... but the point is, without you guys, especially Maggie & Abun, my wedding would really be a mess!

We've spent some good time together in HongKong, Taiwan & Macau~ Just showing part of the photo albums, gee, I miss you guys!

  • The day we met -1
  • The day we met -2
  • Maggie & friends visiting Taiwan
  • Macau -1
  • Macau -2
  • Macau -3
  • Macau -4
  • No comments: